Invitation for Second conclave of PVCHR in Mumbai
PVCHR – 2ND CONCLAVE AT MUMBAI
Subject: Invitation on the Second conclave basic training session in Mumbai
People’s Vigilance Committee on Human Rights
Warm greetings of the day Friends!!
On behalf of Dr.Lenin Raghuvanshi (CEO for PVCHR), I am Lallan Jaiswar (Incharge of Maharashtra unit for PVCHR) would like to invite you to attend the 2nd “People’s Vigilance Committee on Human Rights meeting” to be held in Mumbai
Dr Antonio Dsilva Hall, S K Bole Road, Dadar West, Mumbai – 400028, Near Kabutar Khana.
18th Oct 2015
1st session : 10:30am to 1:30pm
Lunch Time : 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2nd Session : 2:30pm to 5:00pm
PVCHR is a NGO which works for the upliftment of the marginalized communities and the under – privileged segment of society. Also we have invited few more special guests and Dr.Lenin Raghuvanshi (CEO for PVCHR & a public figure) will be there to explain Human Rights to the attendees.
We are looking forward for your graceful presence and helping us to bring success to the 2nd conclave of PVCHR in Mumbai. This Conclave will surely mark a new era of bringing about the change in our society and it cannot be accomplished without your participation.
Please do come on this special occasion.
Here are the list of guest coming to guide us:
1. Dr.Lenin Raghuvanshi – CEO of PVCHR
2. Irfan Ali engineer- Director of centre for study of society and secularism.
3. Ram Puniyani – Former professor of biomedical engineering & former senior medical officer affiliated with the Indian Institute of Technology.
4. Dr.Yogesh Dube – Member of National Commission for Protection of Child Rights.
5. Rajnish Gadge – President of Ashoka Foundation.
6. Aklesh Siddharth Kumar – Human Rights Activist.
7. Anup Shirvastav- Sr.Manager Program head of PVCHR
8. Pawan Mishra- Advocate of Bombay High court.
Please note: This letter is subject for online invitations.