PeoplesVoice is pleased to provide you with access to the network of websites and related services owned or operated by PeoplesVoice and its related bodies corporate. By accessing or using the PeoplesVoice you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use (and the other terms and conditions and policies referred to in these terms and conditions and any other notices on the PeoplesVoice) as amended from time to time. About PeoplesVoice
- (a) PeoplesVoice publishes or makes available on the PeoplesVoice information, advertisements, product and service offers, mining related data, valuations, Software and links and other content supplied by PeoplesVoice and third parties (Material). PeoplesVoice does not warrant, represent, authorise or endorse the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any such Material published on the PeoplesVoice or on any web site that links from the PeoplesVoice. (including third party display advertisements).(b) PeoplesVoice does not provide any warranty in relation to any goods or services advertised for sale on the PeoplesVoice by third parties including, but not limited to, any representation or warranty that the goods or services are of merchantable quality, fit for the purpose intended, safe for the purpose intended, as described by the seller or owned by the seller.
- Personal and Non Commercial Use Only (a) Use of the PeoplesVoice is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Except for the Material held in your computers cache or a single permanent copy of the Material for your personal use you must not without the prior written approval of PeoplesVoice :
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any Material;
- use or attempt to use any Material published on the PeoplesVoice to create any web site or publication or searchable database;
- mirror or frame any web site or page within the PeoplesVoice;
- use any automated process of any sort to query, access, retrieve, scrape, data-mine or copy any Material on the PeoplesVoice or generate or compile any document, index or database based on the Material published on the PeoplesVoice;
- transfer or sell any information, functionality or products or services offered on the PeoplesVoice; or
- undertake any other action which is in violation of these terms and conditions (or other terms and conditions and policies referred to in these terms and conditions) or any applicable law.
(b) If PeoplesVoice considers, in its absolute discretion, that you or any party related to you (including any agent, representative, contractor or associate) has acted contrary to these Terms and Conditions or in a manner contrary to PeoplesVoice’ interests, then PeoplesVoice may immediately terminate your right to access and use the PeoplesVoice at any time and reserves its rights to take any action it deems necessary or desirable to prevent such repeated action and / or further access to the PeoplesVoice. You are Responsible for the use of the PeoplesVoice
- (a) Whilst PeoplesVoice takes care to ensure that the Material on the PeoplesVoice is correct, current and free from errors, PeoplesVoice does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of or the representations made in the Material on the PeoplesVoice or any web site that links from the PeoplesVoice or any information received as a result of using the PeoplesVoice. You are responsible for assessing the accuracy of the Material and rely on it at your own risk.
(b) The services and Material made available on the PeoplesVoice are provided as general information only. The services and Material are not professional, expert or other advice and are not a substitute for such advice; may not be appropriate, correct or sufficient for your circumstances; should not be relied on as the only reason you do or don’t do anything; and may not be continually accessible or free from errors or viruses. (c) You agree to indemnify PeoplesVoice against any liability, loss, claim or demand if PeoplesVoice (or any of its officers, representatives, employees or agents) suffers any loss or damage or incurs any cost in connection with a breach by you (or any of its officers, representatives, employees or agents) of these terms and conditions. (d) You must keep your username and password to access the PeoplesVoice secure and confidential and not provide those details to any third party under any circumstance. You represent and warrant to PeoplesVoice that you accept all liability for any unauthorised use of any username and password issued to you. Goods and Services Provided By PeoplesVoice
- If PeoplesVoice offers goods or services to you, including advertising any item for sale on the PeoplesVoice, the services are subject to additional terms and conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the additional terms and conditions, the additional terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
- Goods and Services Provided By Third Parties (a) If goods and services are offered on or through the PeoplesVoice by third parties (sellers):
- prices exclude government and statutory charges (unless otherwise stated);
- You are responsible for making all relevant searches, enquiries and investigations in relation to any listed services or goods or otherwise;
- PeoplesVoice does not act as any persons agent or broker; arrange any contract between you and any person or; provide any warranty in relation to any persons goods or services;
- PeoplesVoice will not be responsible for the terms of any transaction between you and any person; any goods or services purchased by you from any person or; resolving any dispute between you and any person.
(b) PeoplesVoice may augment information supplied by sellers. This information is supplied by third parties and in the case of motor vehicles is based on model and year. Whilst PeoplesVoice requests sellers check this information, it may be possible for information to be inaccurate. PeoplesVoice strongly recommends that you check with the seller that all information in relation to their goods and service is accurate. PeoplesVoice Liability to You is Limited
- (a) Other than as set out in this clause, and to the full extent permitted by law, all rights, remedies, conditions, guarantees and implied and express warranties in respect of any goods or services provided by PeoplesVoice are HEREBY EXCLUDED.(b) To the full extent permitted by the law, PeoplesVoice will only be liable to you:
- pursuant to any guarantee, right or contractual term that arises, is created or is implied by operation of law and that cannot be excluded PROVIDED THAT, to the full extent permitted by law, any such liability of PeoplesVoice is limited, at PeoplesVoice’ option, to (A) replacing or repairing the relevant goods, (B) supplying goods equivalent to the relevant goods, (C) supplying the relevant services again or (D) paying the cost of such replacement or supply;
- subject always to subclause 6(d), if Your claim arises from or in connection with any deliberate breach of these terms and conditions or fraud by PeoplesVoice.
(c) Subject to subclause 6(b), and except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded, PeoplesVoice, will not be liable to you: for claims arising out of or in connection with your access and use of the PeoplesVoice and related services whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), indemnity, strict liability, breach of warranty or statute; (d) To the full extent permitted by law, PeoplesVoice will not be liable to you for loss of use, production, profit, revenue, business, data, contractor anticipated savings or for delay or for any financing costs or increase in operating costs or any economic loss for any indirect or consequential loss or damage. (e) For the purposes of this section, the term PeoplesVoice will mean PeoplesVoice, its officers, employees, contractors and agents, whether individually or collectively. (f) These terms and conditions will survive the expiration or termination of this agreement. Copyright, Trademarks and Licence
- (a) Material on the PeoplesVoice is © PeoplesVoice and is protected by Indian and international copyright and intellectual property laws. All rights not expressly granted under these terms and conditions are reserved by PeoplesVoice. Unless otherwise indicated on the PeoplesVoice, the material on the PeoplesVoice is owned by or licensed to PeoplesVoice and is subject to copyright (the “Copyright Material”).(b)You may:
- We and our advertisers and licensers own and control all materials published on the Web Sites, unless such materials are credited to another person as the provider. These materials include, but are not limited to, news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, surveys, lists, databases and advertising (the “Content”).
- The Content is protected by copyright laws and you may not sell, publish, distribute, retransmit, reprint, resell, copy, reproduce or exploit for any commercial purposes the Content, post the Content to another Web Site or provide access to the Content you may download from our Web Sites or Services to any other person without our written permission. Please contact the publisher of the Web Site to request permission to use our Content for any of these purposes.
- We provide the Content and the Services for your personal use in connection with your business, research or other work.
- Associated Press content accessed via our Web Sites or publications is subject to the Associated Press end user terms and conditions
- (a) If you choose to become a member of the PeoplesVoice, additional products and services may be made available to you.(b) By becoming a PeoplesVoice member, you agree to receive electronic communications from PeoplesVoice about its products and services.(c) If you choose to utilise membership products and services, you agree to abide by any additional terms and conditions of those specific products and / or services.
- Communications Services (a) PeoplesVoice may provide you with the ability to communicate with PeoplesVoice, the PeoplesVoice, Sellers, advertisers and users of the PeoplesVoice through agreements, online forms, IVR, electronic requests and enquires, bulletin boards, blogs, competition entries, online forums, inbound phone number services and other forms of electronic messaging (Communications Services).(b) You acknowledge that Communications Services may be public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that Communication Services may be collected, stored and scanned by PeoplesVoice. You should not however, consider Communication Services to have been reviewed, screened, or approved by PeoplesVoice.(c) Use of the Communications Services is provided on condition that You do not do any of the following:
- transmit any information or material which is knowingly incorrect, misleading or deceptive;
- transmit any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful information or material or information;
- transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk mail, surveys or other mass messaging;
- use the Communications Services for any unlawful purpose;
- post or upload files that contain software or other material or information in breach of any person’s intellectual property or privacy rights.
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, worms, defects or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or damage any of PeoplesVoice’s infrastructure;
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters other than as approved by PeoplesVoice.
- download any file posted by another user of the Communications Services that you know, or reasonably should know, is unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions.
- excessively use the Communications Services in a manner which may hinder or prevent PeoplesVoice from providing services to any other persons or which may threaten the integrity or use by any person of the PeoplesVoice;
- authorise, aid, abet encourage or incite any person to do any of the above acts.
(d) PeoplesVoice may, but has no obligation to, review the use of the Communications Services by you and in its absolute discretion may delete, edit, refuse to post or remove in whole or part any information or material uploaded or posted using the Communications Services. Software Services
- (a) Any software, including HTML code and ActiveX controls, that is made available to download from the PeoplesVoice (“Software”) is owned by PeoplesVoice and/or its suppliers.(b) Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). You must agree to the terms of the License Agreement before using the Software.(c) If there is no License Agreement, PeoplesVoice grants you a personal, non-transferable license to use the Software for viewing and otherwise using the PeoplesVoice in accordance with these terms and conditions, and for no other purpose. You must not:
- copy, reproduce, translate, adapt, vary or modify in whole or in part or the Software;
- reverse assemble or reverse compile or directly or indirectly allow or cause a third party to reverse assemble or reverse compile, in whole or in part, the Software;
- introduce or use any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the operation of the Software; or
- sub-license, rent, lease, lend or grant to any person any rights to use the Software other than as set out in this paragraph.
PeoplesVoice and Your Privacy
- Specific Terms(a) Private Sellers To read PeoplesVoice Private Seller Terms and Conditions click here. If you choose to sell an item using the PeoplesVoice you must agree to the PeoplesVoice Private Seller Terms and Conditions.(b) PeoplesVoice Privacy Protect To view PeoplesVoice Privacy Protect Terms and Conditions click here.
(c) Email a friend Where PeoplesVoice allows you to email a friend:
- you warrant that the person to whom the email is addressed has consented to the email being sent; and indemnify PeoplesVoice, its officers, representatives, employees, contractors, servants and agents against all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or setting any actions, claims and demands) arising out of or in respect of sending any email or any contravention of the SPAM Act 2003.
- What Law Governs these Terms and Conditions This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Maharashtra State and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
- Contact PeoplesVoice If you have a question, problem or complaint or need to contact us:
Email: [email protected]